Caviro Soc. Coop. Agricola has decided to obtain certification attesting conformance with SA
8000 standard (1st Certification Audit scheduled for September 2018).
The implementation of a SA8000 management system requires the commitment and respect of the
following principles of social responsibility:
- Do not use or support the use of child labor;
- Manage youth work in compliance with national legislation by not resorting to false apprenticeship;
- Do not favor or support “forced labor”
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace;
- Respect the right of workers to join trade union organizations and collective bargaining;
- Do not perform any kind of discrimination against the personnel;
- Do not use or support disciplinary practices, such as corporal punishment, physical or mental coercion, verbal abuse;
- Adjust working hours to national and local laws and agreements,
- Remunerate employees respecting the national collective labor agreement and the supplementary company agreement.
Any violation or suspicion of violation of the principles of the SA8000 Standard and/or any other
information pertaining to the implementation of the standard’s principles can be reported to the Social Performance Team (SPT) of Caviro Soc. Coop. Agricola.
The information can be sent in paper form to the following address: